Lover of Mu’awiyah: Patience through Penetration

 Al-Raghib Al-Isfahani (Ashari):


A man gave a catamite (a boy kept for homosexual practices) some Dirhams (money), but when he uncovered his penis, the boy saw that it was too big, so he refused to be penetrated. The man said to him: "You either let me penetrate you or you have to insult Muawiyah.", The boy said: "Patience upon penetration is easier than to insult Muawiyah, my uncle and the uncle of the believers." So when the man penetrated him, the boy shouted: "Ouch, O Lord! this is too little in the way of love for you friend (i.e. Muawiyah), O Allah, verily I sacrificed myself to avoid insulting Muawiyah, so give me patience!" 


Source: Muhadhiraat Al-Udaba. Vol. 2 Pg. # 247.






0 Comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post